How to keep your crypto safe
Atomic Wallet was hacked, and Binance and Coinbase were sued by SEC. Too much bad news for one week! If you can barely keep calm and feel anxious, let’s take measures to protect your coins.
- Calm down, you need a cool mind to manage money.
- Always hold and stake crypto in different places (exchanges, wallets) to prevent hacking one of them.
- Never hold all of your coins on CEX exchanges, as they control your account and can ban it or go bankrupt at any time. Use non-custodial services instead.
- Write down 12 words, save them offline & don’t lose! NEVER share them with anyone!
- Put what you can afford to lose. Always have a financial “airbag” in cash.